Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: The Best PS4 Controller On The Market Right Now

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

The Best PS4 Controller On The Market Right Now

The Best PS4 Controller On The Market Right Now!


Yes the title is a little bit full on, but that is honestly how I feel. The good folks at Mods “R” Us, hooked me up with one of their fantastic PlayStation 4 modded controllers and I have been putting it through its paces this last week.

The Master Modded PS4 Controller that they have here can be purchased in a few different colors. I got the blue one, but they all look neat. I play a lot of first person shooters, but it was mainly with Call Of Duty, Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare.

To start with the mod that I got the most out of was drop shot. The idea here is that when you shoot, your guy drops to the floor. I have tried this tactic without the mod and I always screw it up. Having it already mapped to the controller though was awesome.

Quick scope and fast reload were another two of the mods that were of a great help to me and I have to admit that during a game of Team Deathmatch in Infinite Warfare I was on fire, just taking other players down left and right.

There are a ton more different mods on this controller and turning them on and off could not be any easier. Also, you can even just use this as a regular old controller which is a nice touch.

If you are a PS4 gamer, I can promise you that you will have a ton of fun with this and if you are looking or the edge in your first person shooters then you will struggle to top this. Also be sure to ask the folks at Mods “R” Us any questions you have as they are awesome dudes and very helpful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *