Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Predictions For Call Of Duty 2018

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Predictions For Call Of Duty 2018

Predictions For Call Of Duty 2018


Today I am having a little bit of fun as I share a few of the things that I feel could and if I am being honest, want to happen in the 2018 version of Call Of Duty. Call Of Duty WW2 is one of the best games in years so Call Of Duty 2018 is going to have a lot to live up to. Anyway here are a few things that I think could be part of Call Of Duty WW2.

No Futuristic Warfare

From what little has leaked, Call Of Duty 2018 appears to be set in a more modern time (thanks to a Treyarch job listing) however with the more realistic approach to Call Of Duty WWII being so popular, I do not think there will be any wall running or jet packing in the next Call Of Duty… which if I am honest I am not sure I am super happy about, but I learned to live without in COD WWII.

A New Take On Zombies

We have had goofy and funny zombies and in Call Of Duty WWII Nazi Zombies, we had really scary and horror themed zombies. I think that Treyarch may have something different in store for us with their zombie's mode. Heck, they may even decide that zombies are a bit overplayed and decide to use aliens, monsters or mutants!

A Fantastic Single Player Campaign

There are all kinds of crazy things going on in the world right now with high tension with places like Russia and North Korea and I fully expect any kind of modern Call Of Duty campaign to tie into this. I think that with things in the world being the way they are right now. In tapping into this, the campaign in Call Of Duty 2018 has the potential to be one of the most hard hitting ones yet!


These are just a few of the things I could see happening in Call Of Duty 2018, I would love to know what your predictions are in the comments section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *