Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Know Your Weekly Orders In Call Of Duty WWII

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Know Your Weekly Orders In Call Of Duty WWII

Know Your Weekly Orders In Call Of Duty WWII 


As I write this, week 4 of the Call Of Duty WWII Resistance Event has just started. I am going all in with this one and trying to get as many of the weekly orders done as possible. I managed it the first week to get them all done, but last week…. Life kind of got in the way and I was not able to. For week 3, I am ready!

There are three weekly orders for this third week and I think that two of them will be very easy and one of them will cause me personally a bit of a challenge, but for some of you guys, it will be a cakewalk.

One sees you need to compete in 100 matches. You do not have to win, you just have to play in 100 matches, this is very easy. You play a few each day and you will get it done. Next up is 25 games of Gun Game. Gun Game is awesome so this is one weekly order that I am looking very forward to.

The third weekly order for the third week of the Call Of Duty WWII Resistance Event is getting 75 kills with the tactical knife in the Resistance Division. I suck at taking people down with the knife, but as I have to play 100 matches anyway, if I can at least kill one guy per match with the knife I am going to get this. That is the way I am approaching this week's weekly orders and I think it is a good way to go about it.

So best of luck and I hope that you guys manage to get all of them done too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *