Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: What Could Make War Mode Even Better In Call Of Duty WW2

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

What Could Make War Mode Even Better In Call Of Duty WW2

What Could Make War Mode Even Better In Call Of Duty WW2


For me, the best addition to Call Of Duty WW2 is War Mode. It is a mode that I have spent a lot of time with both on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. With the Resistance DLC adding in another War Mode map, I am all over the mode once again (well on PS4 at least) and I can honestly say that it is the best map out of the four we have so far. The section on the train is truly breathtaking and to me what this mode needs to be all about.

I recently read a review where the reviewer basically said that the new War Mode map was fun, but it was just more of the same. I thought “what is he talking about?” However, he is kind of right. War Mode is a lot of fun and offers you and your team a more strategic way to play. The four maps that we have so far are all offering very similar objectives and I can see why this would turn some people off.

I do not think anything drastic needs to be added to the War Mode in Call Of Duty WW2. I feel that this is a game mode that people are super into (like me) or people are simply not interested in, due to the forced objectives and the requirement of teamwork. I can see why people who just want to jump in and have some run and gun action may be turned off by War Mode.

What I feel could make War Mode even more fun is actually in the new map in the Resistance DLC. I am talking about that objective with the train. It is a fantastic set piece that feels like it could be part of the campaign. I think that each War Mode map going forward needs this one huge action movie style set piece to end the mode with. It really does pump you up and make things extra tense!

I would love to hear in the comments below about what you feel could make War Mode in Call Of Duty WW2 even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *