Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Is Fortnite Battle Pass Worth The Money

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Is Fortnite Battle Pass Worth The Money

Is Fortnite Battle Pass Worth The Money?

I have been having a blast playing Fortnite Battle Royale on the PlayStation 4 (I am meaning to start a game on Xbox One too!) and I wanted to talk to you guys about the Battle Pass.

Fortnite Battle Royale is a free to play game and I would go as far to say one of the fairest free to play games on the market. The Battle Pass which costs around ten bucks is there for players who want that little bit more, but at the same time, it does not give them an edge over players who are strictly free to play. This is the way things should be done….take note Star Wars Battlefront II!

I think the Battle Pass is certainly worth the money. For one thing, I am more than happy to support a game I believe in, but I feel the content you are getting is pretty sweat. If you are into getting cool cosmetic items (the space gear, in particular, is cool) the Fortnite Season pass is ideal for you.

What really seals the deal for me though is the extra challenges that the Fortnite Battle Bass gives you that I love it for. The new challenges that are given each week add an extra element of fun and challenge to the game that keep it fresh. The Battle Pass challenges are great in that they force you to try different things, not just drop in the same place, try different weapons, take more risks and so on. It is awesome when you achieve one and you did not even mean to!

I honestly think that the Fortnite Battle Pass is well worth the money, more so for the extra challenges than the funny loot that you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *