Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: PUBG Is Great On Mobile Phones

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

PUBG Is Great On Mobile Phones

Modsrus Modded controllers
PUBG Is Great On Mobile Phones

Look, full disclosure here I am not much of a mobile gamer (as evident, by all the modded controllers we sell) however, while the iPhone that I have could not run Fortnite Battle Royal mobile, I was able to try PUBG Mobile and as it was free, I thought what the hell and gave it a try.

In all honesty, I did not give PUBG on Xbox One a fair trial. I purchased the game quite early on and had a really hard time getting into it, Fortnite Battle Royal happened and as they say, the rest is history.

However, playing games on my phone is not something I have got super into, but a nongamer buddy said he played PUBG on his phone and it was awesome, so I was intrigued. I downloaded it and over the course of a few days, I had put hours and hours into the game and had a blast doing so.

The last mobile game I actually played was Sonic The Hedgehog 2…. I am not kidding, that was the last game I played on my iPhone and I hated it, the controls sucked and to be honest, control is an issue I have had with the majority of mobile games I have played. I do not know what the team behind PUBG Mobile did, but they made it work on a phone very well and I have one of the older and smaller iPhone SE’s.

While PUBG on Xbox One is really just all about surviving, I love how the mobile version gives you these extra missions to do. Kill so many players, use a certain gun, survive a certain amount of time and so on. It makes it so much more fun and gives you that extra thing to do.

I really think that PUBG Mobile is a fantastic game and I may get a little heat for this, but I have had more fun playing this than the Xbox One version. However, when I have a bit more time, PUBG Mobile has made me want to give its console older brother another chance.

Jump Shot Controller Mod

Jump Shot Controller Mod

Jump Shot is one of the mods that we get asked about a lot as it is not quite as common or as used as say Drop Shot, but Jump Shot is a mod that I have had a lot of fun with and I have no doubt that you will too.

Let me say that the majority of our mods (and Jump Shot is no different) are here to give you an edge in a game of Call Of Duty WWII, Black Ops III or whatever first person shooter you are playing. Some of them though, make playing a standard old game mode like Team Deathmatch so much for amusing and Jump Shot is one of those.

Drop Shot sees you running around and then when you pull the trigger, you hit the floor. Jump Shot works in the same way, except when you have Jump Shot turned on, instead of hitting the deck, you will jump in the air, making you a much harder target to hit and also leave our enemy wondering just what in the hell happened.

Jump Shot is a mod that can take a little while to get used to, but once you get used to knowing exactly where to aim, you will find yourself pulling off headshot after headshot. One of my favorite things to use it with is a shotgun. When you are up close and you pull that trigger and you jump in the air, you can do some major damage, even getting many one hit kills!

So while Jump Shot may not seem like the most obvious mod to use in a game like Call Of Duty WWII, it is a mod that can make playing any game extra fun.

Crackdown 3 Looks Like A Great Futuristic Shooter
Crackdown 3 Looks Like A Great Futuristic Shooter

In 2018 Microsoft gave us a glimpse of Crackdown three. Gameplay from the futuristic shooter.The basics: Crackdown follows the same gameplay as old entries into the collection, inserting you in the role of a futuristic policeman with a suit of powered armour and futuristic weapons that make you greater effective than most superheroes.As a supercop you’re then anticipated to run around the launch-world city, deciding on up missions and dealing with the various undesirable elements plaguing the metropolis’s residents.The primary layout is a bit old school and appears to comply with the identical equipment as older games like Mafia 3 the Revolution and Homefront,  with a much less severe tone. each and every of the shade-coded gangs controls particular areas of the metropolis that are marked for your map. To clear the gang you should go in with guns blazing and eliminate all enemy's in all their bases or hangouts. Should release spring of 2018 for Xbox One And Windows 10 Pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *