Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: New Call Of Duty WWII Update Has An Awesome New Feature

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

New Call Of Duty WWII Update Has An Awesome New Feature

New Call Of Duty WWII Update Has An Awesome New Feature

If you are a PlayStation 4 owner, you are right now able to enjoy the fantastic War Machine DLC pack. This is the second DLC pack for Call Of Duty WWII and while it is only on PlayStation right now, it will be available on Xbox One and PC in around a month.

You may think that War Machine itself is what has gotten me so excited (which to be fair is kind of true) but that is not what I want to talk about right now. Sledgehammer Games have clearly been listening to us fans and they have added a new feature…. Or should I say taken away something that has been hurting Call Of Duty WWII and that is the limited sprint time.

Look, I know and understand that the World War II setting means that Sledgehammer Games could not have people wall running, boost jumping and moving around with NBA all-star levels of athleticism. However, the limited sprint time was something that I did not hate and I did get used to it, but it was still something that held the game back. Actually, I would go as far to say that the limited sprint time is the only gameplay feature in the whole of Call Of Duty WWII that I was not a fan of.

Well, Sledgehammer has clearly listened to the people like me who were not overly impressed with this and now have made it so there is unlimited sprinting in Call Of Duty WWII. I think this is awesome and already in the couple of matches I have played I appreciate this change.

I would love to know if you guys are happy with unlimited sprinting in Call Of Duty WWII or if you preferred the slower pace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *