Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: What Are Some Of The Best Call Of Duty Consoles

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

What Are Some Of The Best Call Of Duty Consoles


What Are Some Of The Best Call Of Duty Consoles?


I have talked about what my favorite Call Of Duty games are before, but today I thought I would do something a little different and that is look at the best Call Of Duty consoles!

Call Of Duty is a game that has been packed in with consoles for many years now. Sometimes it is just the standard console and others there is a really cool special edition console made for the bundle. So today, as there is not a whole lot of news around I, thought I would share with you guys my thoughts on the best Call Of Duty console.

Call Of Duty Black Ops III: PlayStation 4

The best of the best has to be this exclusive PlayStation 4 console that was part of the Call Of Duty Black Ops III bundle. This thing is awesome! The black and the orange go really well together and I think I would actually go as far as saying that this is my favorite special edition PlayStation 4 that has been released so far. As well as the console it came with a really cool looking control pad that is grey and has an orange dpad and orange thumbsticks.

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare: Xbox One

While this is the original Xbox One (the big bulky one) I still love the design of this special edition console that was released for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. It is half black and half grey and I think it looks awesome. There is some really smart detailing on the black section of the console and I also love the gold trim where the Blu-ray drive is. They also gave you a special edition controller that is also gray and has a lot of detailing on it and it is finished off nicely with a little bit of gold.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3: Xbox 360

There was also a special edition console for Modern Warfare 2, but I think the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 special edition Xbox 360 console is way cooler. What I like about this is that it looks like a piece of tech that has been pulled out of a war-torn area. It looks kind of dirty and scratchy and fits in with the theme of the game perfectly. Also, they gave you two controllers in this bundle and both of them had that same kind of messy, scratchy and dirty look.


https://www.modcontrollers.net/blog/what-is-the-best-call-of-duty-console

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *