Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Best First Person Shooter Games For 2019

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Best First Person Shooter Games For 2019


Best First Person Shooter Games For 2019


Yes, 2018 is not close to being over yet and we still have Battlefield V and Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII to come. However, today is a slow day so I thought I would share with you what I feel are some of the best first person shooter games of 2019.

Doom Eternal

I loved the 2016 reboot of Doom. It took what is a kind of weird and not story driven concept and made a fully fleshed out story and also a game that was so kick ass I have played through it multiple times. The sequel, Doom Eternal is bringing Hell right to Doom Guys front door and I cannot wait to put those demon SOB’s back in their place.

Dying Light 2

You know at first I hated Dying Light! I felt it was too hard, too cheap and no fun. But I stuck with it and once I reached level 10 or so I realized how brilliant the game was. Dying Light 2 is once again putting you in a zombie filled world where you need to shoot and use your parkour skills to survive. I hope that this time they make the game a little easier in the early stages, but this is a game I am very looking forward to.

Metro: Exodus

Taking place a couple of years after Metro: Last Light. Metro: Exodus is once again mixing in a whole lot of horror with the first person action. What I love about this series is just how messed up some of the creature designs are. When playing any of the Metro games, you always have an uneasy feeling as to what could be coming your way next and Metro Exodus looks to be kicking that up several notches.

Halo Infinite

While this has not been officially confirmed for a 2019 release date. I think releasing this along with Gears Of War 5 would be a huge exclusive smash hit for Microsoft. I love the Halo series! As far as lore goes, Halo is one of my all-time favorite games and I am very interested to see where this part of the story takes us. While next to nothing is known about the story, I can tell you I am all in!

These are just a handful of the first person shooter games released next year (unless they are delayed) that I am looking forward to, but what about you guys? What FPS games of 2019 are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *