Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Looking Forward To Red Dead Redemption 2

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Looking Forward To Red Dead Redemption 2

Looking Forward To Red Dead Redemption 2

Ok so Red Dead Redemption 2 may not be what you would class as a “shooter” but for me, it is my most anticipated game for 2018. The first Red Dead Redemption is an absolute masterpiece and one of my favorite games of all time! The story of John Marston was so well written that I could not have been any more invested in it.

This new game, Red Dead Redemption 2 is not a sequel, but a prequel and we play the role of Arthur Morgan who is part of the Van der Linde gang. If you remember back to the first game it was members of this gang, including the leader, Dutch that John was tasked with taking down.

What is interesting about Red Dead Redemption 2 is that you are part of a gang. The first game saw John Marston work on his own, well he had some help with a few folks. But this time you are in an actual gang. From a story point of view, I think it sounds very similar to what Rockstar did with Grand Theft Auto 3. John Marston is part of this game, but what exactly his role is we do not know for sure.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is out this October and I already have the day after booked off work! It is one of those rare games that I am so into that I will only watch a couple of trailers and not read too much about it as I want to experience all this amazing world Rockstar has created first hand.

I would love to know how excited you are for Red Dead Redemption 2 this year. I think had Red Dead 2 not been coming out in 2018 that God Of War would have had the game of the year awards all sewn up, but I think Arthur Morgan and the rest of the Van der Linde gang will have something to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *