Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Thoughts Healing In Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Thoughts Healing In Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII

Thoughts Healing In Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII


Like most of you guys reading this, I have spent most of the weekend playing the Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII. I was lucky in that I could play the PS4 beta last week as well, but I did not get to spend as much time with it as I would have liked.

One thing that I want to talk about specifically is the healing in Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII. I knew going in that the auto-healing of the past games was gone and that we would have to manually press a button to heal ourselves.

You may think this is not a big deal at all, but it changes the gameplay dramatically and I will be honest and say that at first…. I did not care for it! The past few COD games, even Call Of Duty WWII with its “boots on the ground” style gameplay. Have all been balls to the wall, run and gun style games. You take damage and chances are (unless someone finishes you off) you will get your health back by running around looking for more prey. That is not the case anymore, you have to actually press a button to heal yourself.

This takes far less time than you may think, but it is an extra step that has been added to the gameplay and one you have to get used to. For example, I died a million times in situations where I was down to my last little bit of health, but rather than ducking and taking a second to heal. I kept on shooting trying to get that last hit. Had I hid, healed and then started shooting I may have had a fighting chance!

In the early days of Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII I have a feeling the best players are going to be those who can handle this extra healing step that you have to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *