Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Blackout First Thoughts

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Blackout First Thoughts

Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Blackout First Thoughts


If you are like me then you no doubt have been very eager to check out YouTube videos or play the beat for yourself of Blackout. The new Battle Royale mode that is really the main selling point of this year’s Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII.

The trailers made Blackout mode look a lot of fun, but the early reports show just how much of a blast Blackout mode is. It plays and feels like a typical game of Call Of Duty, but the huge map and the vehicles that are scattered around make things so much more interested. We already knew that the map was going to be very diverse, but playing it is crazy as you go from one area to the next.

I think that we all knew this was going to be good. But even in the first couple of games that I have played in the beta, I can tell you Blackout mode in Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII is the real deal. This mode is just so much fun to play and I feel that it is the kind of mode where you do not even have to be all that good at Call Of Duty to enjoy.

Now granted I have only been playing team games so far, but I have not had any kind of framerate issues or anything like that. The only thing that I was not too keen on is the driving. It felt kind of weird as there is no actual “drive” button so you just control it moving. I know I am doing a bad job of explaining this, but driving the vehicles does not feel like you would expect.

This is a very small complaint I will admit. I really cannot wait to spend some real quality time with this tonight. I think that Activision has a monster of a hit on their hands with Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *