Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: You Can Still Play Old Call Of Duty Games Online On PS3

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

You Can Still Play Old Call Of Duty Games Online On PS3

You Can Still Play Old Call Of Duty Games Online On PS3


I am a huge fan of the Call Of Duty series, but I am the kind of player who will get super into a game, in this case, Call Of Duty WWII and ignore the previous year’s game. I fully expect to do the same thing when Black Ops IIII is released.

Well, I do actually have all the past Call Of Duty games in my collection and the other day I was in my game room, a bit bored and got the hankering to play a little Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. No I have this on the Xbox One, but the Xbox One is in the living room, the PS3 is in the game room and I have the game for that also. I fired it up and got into a game right away. Sure after not playing it on PS3 for a couple of years, it looked really rough, but I still found a game.

It made me think, “I wonder if other games will work?” well I tried all of my Call Of Duty games that I have on PlayStation 3 and I was blown away by not just Advanced Warfare, but two other games that I got into matches super quick. Modern Warfare 3 is very easy to get a game, I have heard that these are “hacked” servers/lobbies, but I do not know anything about that. All I know is that I was able to play team deathmatch with no hassle at all and it was a blast. Also, I felt that this has aged a hell of a lot better than Advanced Warfare on PS3. Although to be fair I do have the Xbox One version to compare that to.

Now the other game I want to talk about is weird, Call Of Duty Ghosts. This is probably my least favorite game in the series and the one I put the least amount of time in. I thought I would try it and again there were people playing it!

I was thinking to myself, who are these maniacs still playing Call Of Duty on PlayStation 3? Then I realized that I was one of them and I had an awesome time….. well maybe not with Ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *