Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Ranking The Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Zombies Maps

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Ranking The Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Zombies Maps

Ranking The Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Zombies Maps


I love Zombies mode in Call of Duty Black Ops IIII. I have actually spent more time with Zombies than anything else in Call of Duty Black Ops IIII. While I have only been playing the game for what I would consider a short while. I wanted to share my rankings of the three maps that come with Call of Duty Black Ops IIII.

Blood of the Dead

I love the older Zombies modes and having this map as a throwback was really cool, but I do have to put it third place. This is still a fun time, but I kind of have a feeling of “been there, done that” with this map. It is kind of a remake of the Mob of the Dead map from Black Ops II which is cool. However, compared to the other two maps it does not stand out.

Voyage of Despair

The whole time traveling aspect of Zombies and the way it is so story driven more than makes up for the lack of a campaign in my opinion. This is set on “the Titanic” and it is not icebergs you have to watch out for, but the whole undead. This map is actually larger than I thought it would be, but there are some very tight spots that can make things extra unnerving.

IX

If you ever wondered what the movie Gladiator would have been like if Russel Crowe had to fight hordes of the undead and a zombie tiger, all the while looking for his friend’s father, that is what IX basically is. I freaking love this and I have played this map around four times in a row before I move on and do something else. I love the whole atmosphere and the arena aspect of the map.


I think this is a great start for Zombies in Black Ops IIII and while I put Blood of the Dead third, I still have had fun playing it. I just feel that the brand new maps and storyline are so awesome that they stand out way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *