Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Has Split Screen Co-Op

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Has Split Screen Co-Op

Treyarch may have not been shouting it from the roof, but Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII split screen is in the game! I picked it up on the PlayStation 4 as I wanted the extra and early content. Now I do not have a PS4 Pro. I just have the bog standard PlayStation 4, actually, my PS4 is still the same one I got on launch day

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *