Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Did Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Deliver

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Did Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Deliver

Did Call of Duty Black Ops IIII Deliver?

As I write this Call of Duty Black Ops IIII has been out for a full month. In years past Call of Duty and many other first person shooters have had rocky starts to their life and required many patches, fixes and so on. Treyarch got Black Ops IIII right and they did it right at the start.

Now I know that the game had that monster of a day one patch to deal with, but to be fair that happened the same time you install the game. So it is not like you installed it, played it for a week and then had to do that patch.

I think that the first month of Black Ops IIII has been smoother than many other games in the Call of Duty series. Treyarch had clearly worked very hard on this game and I think that the Zombies, Blackout and the general multiplayer were all ready to rock and roll right away. Sure they have made little fixes and tweaks here and there. However, I do not think anyone can look at Call of Duty Black Ops IIII and say that its launch was a mess or that it was no ready (again the huge day one patch may disagree with this) as it has been solid since the first game I have played.

While I will be honest and say that I do actually miss the campaign. I like what is here. Zombies is fantastic and I am loving the new story that they have used with IX and Voyage of Despair. Blackout I have to say is a million times better than I actually thought it would be and I think that the games are really fun. Then you have the standard multiplayer which I will be honest and say, thanks to Blackout I have kind of neglected. But the few matches of Team Deathmatch I have played have been great.

The only issue I have had since launch was the time it took to get into a game and even then that was not horrible. I think that Treyarch has more than delivered on Call of Duty Black Ops IIII and I am genuinely excited for the first big update the game gets to see what they have in store for us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *