Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Do I Miss The COD Single Player Campaign

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Do I Miss The COD Single Player Campaign

Do I Miss The COD Single Player Campaign

While I put a ton of hours into Call of Duty Black Ops IIII. I must admit that the last couple of weeks have seen me barely touch the game. To be fair this is nothing to do with Black Ops IIII, but the fact I picked up Spider-Man, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Jurassic World Evolution. Three games that are all deep single player experiences. It got me thinking, do I miss the single player campaign in Black Ops IIII?

At first, I thought I did not, Zombies has an awesome story and one that if fleshed out a little more could have been a fully fledged game in its own right. As time has gone on though I must admit that I do wish Black Ops IIII had a single player campaign. The controls in Black Ops IIII are nice and tight and I love the presentation as well. It gets me thinking what about what cool kind of story, Treyarch could have come up with for this game

I also think that as I had such a great time with Call of Duty WWII and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare’s single player campaign that this was also part of the reason I wished they had done a single player campaign too. I know it may seem greedy as the multiplayer is stacked, Zombies is bigger than ever before and of course there is Blackout.

However, going forward I really do hope that the Call of Duty single player campaign is not lost forever. Of course there is no cutting corners in a COD campaign and clearly, a lot of time and money goes into them. So with Black Ops IIII doing so well without a campaign, Activision might decide that the single player campaign has had its day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *