Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Will RAGE 2 Blow Us Away

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Will RAGE 2 Blow Us Away

Will RAGE 2 Blow Us Away?

There are some big first person shooters coming in 2019. One game that is just a few months away, but does not seem to have much hype behind it is RAGE 2.

I was not a huge fan of the first RAGE game. I played it on the PlayStation 3 and I do not even think that I actually finished it. It was not a bad game by any means, but it just did not grab me as I had hoped.

I do think that RAGE 2 though looks like it is going to be balls to the wall action. Bethesda are great at creating open worlds and an open world that is full of mutants after being decimated by an asteroid is certainly something that I can get on board with!

The few trailers that we have seen look like this game is going to be nuts. I am getting some kind of weird Borderlands/Doom and a little sprinkling of Fallout from this game from what I have seen. The weapons look crazy and I cannot wait to blow mutants into a million pieces.

One thing that I hope is good in RAGE 2 is the story. I know that wanting a story in a game like this may seem odd, but I really like all the killing I am doing to have a purpose and even that last Doom game had a great story so it can be done.

I really hope that Bethesda is going to show off a little bit more of RAGE 2 in the coming weeks as that release date is getting closer and closer. 2019 is looking like a stacked year (just like last year) for games and I hope that RAGE 2, first of all, does not disappoint, but I also hope it can stand out from the crowd and do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *