Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Respawn Addresses Apex Legends Battle Pass Criticisms

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Respawn Addresses Apex Legends Battle Pass Criticisms

Respawn Addresses Apex Legends Battle Pass Criticisms


Unless you live under a rock you will have noticed that Apex Legends dropped its Battle Pass along with a new character this week. I actually purchased both, but I have to admit that I have not exactly found myself going all out trying to get through the Battle Pass.

Do not get me wrong, this week I have still played more than a few games of Apex Legends, mainly because I am having fun with Octane who feels like he was taken right out of the Titanfall series.

While I would not say that the Battle Pass flat out sucks like some people are saying. Respawn actually have come out and gave us their reasoning for their first Battle Pass and it does make a lot of sense.

They wanted it to be a logical progression and a way for players, even if they have been with Apex Legends since day one. To really learn all of the mechanics and at least get an understanding of all of the characters. That is why there is nothing too crazy for players to do. I think this is actually a really smart idea and it is a good teaching tool.

However, to play devils advocate if that was their intention with this first-ever Battle Pass, could they not have given it away for free? As I said, I actually purchased the Battle Pass, but it is not exactly blowing me away or making me want to get all of the stuff that it has.

Octane, on the other hand, is pretty awesome and is fast becoming one of my favorite characters to play as in the game.

Read More / Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *