Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: The Battlefield Series What Is Next Move

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

The Battlefield Series What Is Next Move

The Battlefield Series What Is Next?

It is more than fair to say that Battlefield V from a sales and critical point of view has been a major disappointment for the people at DICE and EA. While I have enjoyed the game quite a bit since I picked it up at launch last year. I must admit that unless the next event or DLC really packs a punch I think I could be over Battlefield V.

I do think that Battlefield V had some great ideas, but it just never caught on when it was launched. It was launched at the worst possible time, plus let’s not forget that it was actually missing a lot of content when it was first launched.

This has made me wonder what could be next for the long-running shooter franchise. For me, I really do think that they have to get away from World War II. This is something that has been done to death at this point and I think the setting (plus the fact COD WWII did it so well a year earlier) was what made people think Battlefield V was a game that they had seen before.

For the next Battlefield game to really capture peoples attention for me they have to get the setting right. At first, I was thinking they could go to the future as this is something that the series did so many years ago but I think it could work again. Then it hit me, Battlefield needs to go back to Vietnam.

This is one war that has not been done as much as others and I think that it could make for a very interesting game. They had a lot of success with their Vietnam game many, many years ago and I think they could do it again. They have proven they know how to tell a good story so I am sure the campaign would be very interesting.

No matter what, I can see EA giving the series a couple of years to breath before they make any major decisions on what to do with it.

                                                     Read More / Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *