Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Thoughts On Black Ops IIII Hardcore Mode

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Thoughts On Black Ops IIII Hardcore Mode

Thoughts On Black Ops IIII Hardcore Mode

I made a post yesterday about some exciting stuff that is hitting Call of Duty Black Ops IIII this week. Actually, it is already live on PlayStation 4 as I write this. I was actually lucky enough to be able to play the new Hardcore Mode at on Black Ops IIII on PS4.

What exactly is Hardcore Mode in Blackout? Well, the first thing is that it takes away the HUD. You may think, what is the big deal? But it actually makes a far bigger difference than you would think. Also gone are zombies, vehicles and armor. This puts everyone on the same level and it makes for a much harder experience.

I have found that people tend to hide a lot more in Hardcore Mode and with good reason too! You seem to die a heck of a lot quicker in this mode. The lack of vehicles makes things tense as well as you never want to be too far away from the center of the action as I am sure it is easy to end up in trouble and die by not being close enough.

So do I prefer Hardcore mode over the standard Blackout mode? I would have to say no. It is a fun distraction and worth checking out, but in all honesty, I like all that stuff that they took away. I can see why some people who want a more “hardcore” experience would like it, but when it eventually drops on Xbox One I really cannot see myself playing a whole lot of it if I am honest.

Read More / Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *