Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Will More Crossovers Come To Fortnite

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Will More Crossovers Come To Fortnite

Will More Crossovers Come To Fortnite

To say that I have been having a lot of fun with Fortnite Endgame is a massive understatement. Heck, it has even managed to pull me away from Mortal Kombat 11. It has been a roaring success for Epic Games and it has got me thinking…. What next?

As I write this, I am actually waiting for the final set of challenges to be released for Fortnite Endgame so that I can get the Quinn Jet! Anyway, this event is getting closer and closer to ending which really sucks, but hey I get that is just the way it is with limited time events in games.

However, I watched a pretty fun video the other day talking about dream crossover events with Fortnite and it got me thinking that Epic have even more of a goldmine on their hands if they can do more of these crossover events.

One that I think would work really well is Transformers. It feels like there is a Transformers movie every other year these days. I think they could either make everything large and let us all play as Transformers. Or they could do a thing kind of like they did with Thanos. My idea for this is quite simple.

You have Autobots vs Decepticons. The idea of the mode is to collect energon. When you get a certain amount, a player gets to turn into a large, powerful Transformer. Be it Optimus Prime, Megatron or whoever! I think this would work very well in the world of Fortnite.

Also, I think that with the success of Fortnite Endgame, Epic Games could probably do one hell of a job in making an actual Marvel Heroes Battle Royale game. The four weapons they introduced work perfectly well so I would love to see a full game based on Marvel, but with the Fortnite game engine.

While I think a Fortnite and Transformers crossover would be great, I would love to hear what Fortnite crossover events you would like to see in the future.



source http://modcontrollers.net/entries/fortnite/will-more-crossovers-come-to-fortnite-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *