Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: Battlefield 5 Firestorm Details

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

Battlefield 5 Firestorm Details

Battlefield 5 Firestorm Details


The trailer for the Battlefield 5 Battle Royale mode, Firestorm has been floating around for the last few days and I have been soaking it all in. I am very impressed with what I have seen and I really like the fact that it appears the folks at Dice have put their own spin on the Battle Royale genre rather than just doing what everyone else is doing.

The first thing to note is the name, Firestorm. It is called this because the “circle” that is closing in on you is an actual ring of fire! That is pretty awesome and I am sure when you are in the heat of battle (no pun intended) that the sight of fire coming in is going to make things extra tense.

It is going to be based around 64 players and there are 16 squads in each match. As well as trying to survive, Dice have also made sure some of that classic Battlefield teamwork comes into play. They have put in actual objectives that you need to do in the match. These are not a waste of time either as by doing these you will get the best loot and gear so there is certainly an incentive to do more than just hide and wait for the end.

It also appears that vehicles are going to play a big part in Battlefield 5 Firestorm. I love the idea of my squad being in a battle with another squad, but getting my hands on a tank and being able to do some major damage and turn the tide.

I am very impressed with what I have seen from Firestorm in Battlefield 5. I will be honest and say that I thought it was going to be rather underwhelming, but it looks like Dice are bringing the big guns for this mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *