Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controller - Xbox One Modded Controller - Call Of Duty Controllers - Rapid Fire Mods

Ps4 Modded Controllers - Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods: It's Never To Late To Go Back To WW2

ModsRus Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers

Welcome To ModsRus Mods - Special Offers - Free Set Of Controller Thumb Stick Covers With Any Controller Purchase. Limited Time Offer.

It's Never To Late To Go Back To WW2


It's Never To Late To Go Back To WW2


I know that many of you guys like myself are all about playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 right now. Especially given the big update that it got on PlayStation 4 last week Well I was out and about today and a store had Call of Duty WW2 for ten bucks on Xbox One and eight on PS4!

So, while I know that Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is that new hotness still, I still have a lot of love for Call of Duty WW2 and seeing about ten copies of each on that store shelf made me want to fire it up and play it again.

I said last year and I will say it right now, Call of Duty WW2 was a truly fantastic game and one that really stands out for the series in my opinion. My favorite mode was War Mode, adding some real objectives and having a little bit of story to it made that mode an absolute blast to play.

Then there is the campaign, I actually played about an hour of the campaign this afternoon and kind of forgot how well done it was. It was kind of like being in Saving Private Ryan! If what has been said is true about campaigns in the series going forward, Call of Duty WW2 may very well be the last original COD campaign we get!

I am not saying to ditch Black Ops 4 and go back to WW2. However, if you did get rid of it or uninstall it, fire it back up or go and buy it again and I am sure you will be amazed at how much fun that game still is. Also, I had no trouble at all finding a game, no matter what mode I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *